Friday, April 6, 2012

The Evolutionists Are Coming ….

Share

Image Credit Scrabblesense.com


Oh My God!!!
They come with an attractive or a charming smile.
They start conv. without any intro.
They put forward their purpose of coming at once.
They tell that I descended from an ape.
They tell that every thing floated together
They say again that everything managed to stay that way
But I offended at it and said an outright NO. to it.
Sorry Dear ones, this is untrue and I can’t believe it.
You must stop this false propaganda,
Which has no solid evidence to show?
The Bibles says that God the Almighty created everything,
The Earth, Moon, the stars, seas and everything in it - living and non-living.
I firmly believe that, and sure it’s true too.
I can’t even imagine that I belong in a zoo.
Oh! My God! What a horrible and pathetic situation that will be!
Instead I believe in God’s Word that He created me in His image!
What a pleasant thing it is to think that way, and its true too!
Because everything the Bible says is happened and is happening too!
So you too must believe what the Bible says.


Saying this I presented each one a New Testament Pocket Bible
I procured the other day from the local book store.

I am sure this will make you to believe the other way round.
Without uttering a word, they just left my place.








Image Source: 

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how your blog relates to F but I read it through. The best thing about it is the picture of the ape rising, then sinking in the form of a man at his computer. Love it. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francene,
      Thanks for your visit. and the doubt and comment.
      Your really missed the earlier one for the "F" Blog. pl. go back and check, there is another one for the F day, or pl check this link. this one is for E' Blog. is there any other rule? I am new to this challenge pl advise. Thanks for dropping in. MyEntryFor the AlphabetFforTheDay6ieFoodForF

      Delete